Simple Complicated Odyssey's

Friday, April 25, 2008

Pacman


GOTDAMN!!! WHAT THE FU*K!!!!!?

Those were the first reactions when I found out that Pacman Jones was traded to my favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys. I cursed Jerry Jones, and then I jokingly was ready to commit suicide. I couldn’t believe that the Cowboys could be so stupid as to sign a person as ignorant as Pacman Jones. The same person who called himself ballin’ at the strip club where making it rain on strippers seemed like the hot thing to do. Making it rain on the strippers wasn’t the bad part though. The bad part was actually getting mad when the strippers began to pick up the money. What? Was he upset because he was ready to head back to the buffet for seconds, and he wanted his garbage bag full of ones to wipe his mouth? Dude is by far the most ignorant black man in African American history… next to Rae Carruth. No, I take that back… even more ignorant than Rae Carruth.

Jerry Jones must know something that I don’t know. Those were my second thoughts after I began taking Motrin for the headache that Jerry Jones had caused me. Then there it was. Pacman Jones goes to Dallas for a 4th round draft pick. Ok, I can deal with that. Then the stipulations. It all made sense after all, but is it worth it? Probably, probably not.

As of now I’m content until otherwise noted. Somebody just keep this dude out of the strip clubs or clubs all together. I’m not sure if dude has grown up or learned his lesson, and so until then he needs to have a Dallas Cowboys tether around his ankle.

Oh well.

Over and Out, DocBoone.

Labels:

posted by DocBoone at Friday, April 25, 2008

2 Comments:

Now jerry is going after Chris Henry too...hey i Guess its back to the glory days for us. Gonna get another white house and everything!!!
YES!!!

May 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Now jerry is going after Chris Henry too...hey i Guess its back to the glory days for us. Gonna get another white house and everything!!!
YES!!!

May 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.